Custom Powerups Readme
This patch lets the user insert custom powerups and edit existing powerups. Also it provides several resources to make powerups (and other stuff) even easier.
Feel free to translate this file to other languages. Report it to me so I can make an online version of the readme in said language.
BIG NOTE: I strongly advice to NOT use this patch in its current state for your personal projects. I won't listen to any yell or complaint you have towards me for not fixing certain bug that you're having in your current project and only happens there. If this message keeps appearing in newer versions, it means that this still applies. You have been warned.
- Patching & Basic tweaking
- Player GFX and Palette editing
- Included powerups: General information and tweaking
Advanced Topics (WORK IN PROGRESS, MIGHT BE FINISHED IN v3.1.x)
- Custom Powerup Items programming
- Custom projectiles programming
- Custom Player Palette advanced usage
- Player ExGFX
- Custom Player tilemaps & poses
- Custom interaction with Layers & Sprites
- MarioE for the original patch
- Lui37 for making and giving me the asar version of the original patch
- Ladida for so much stuff (32x32 player and some assistance)
- imamelia for the item box special 1.3 patch
- SubconsciousEye for some assistance
- LMPuny for some bug fixing and the Propeller Suit powerup
- Folks at the Powerups Discord for lots of bug reporting, ideas and giving me hope
Changelog can be found here
Patch version 3.1.0
Readme version 1.1.0 (also css stolen from AddMusicK. I'm unable to do my own fancy readme)